Financing accounts receivable credit cards are a form of factoring accounts receivable, using the cash flow of a merchant, sales of credit cards. Cash is advanced to the business and a system is set up to repay the advance through the retention of credit card transactions – paying a portion of the cash advance each time a customer makes a purchase.
Does your company qualify for accounts receivable credit card financing?
- Do your customers use credit cards to pay for their purchases?
- Have you been in business for at least 6 months?
- Can you provide current states of commercial processing for the last 6 months?
- Are there pending tax liens, lawsuits or bankruptcies?
- Good position with landlord with at least 1 year remaining in the lease?
In summary, the financing of accounts receivable from credit cards is an innovative financing system, designed especially for the small merchant or service company. If the owner of the company does not qualify for a line of credit with the bank, or has reached the maximum of its existing line of credit with the bank, this program works for almost any business.
Instead of demanding guarantees, assets or high credit scores, credit card sales determine the amount we advance. No guarantees or assets are required.
The renovation is easy. Once you are a customer, getting more money or renewing your advance is even simpler.
There is never a pre-payment penalty.
You can use your money for anything. To add a new location or inventory, to pay your payroll or taxes, to buy advertising or direct mail, the cash advance is yours to use in whatever way you choose to grow your business.
You pay as you grow. Cash advances from the merchant are paid with a percentage of credit card transactions only. If your credit card volume has been reduced, then the amount collected is less and vice versa when the volume goes up.
- No fixed payments – flexible programs
- There are no fixed repayment terms
- Fully automated process
- We receive payments only when you are paid